Basically, the following regulations apply to all events and venues:
- All venues can be reached from Potsdam’s main train station by public transport every 10-20 minutes. There are functioning escalators and lifts in the main station.
- The routes from the nearest public transport stops to the venues are signposted. The signs are not illuminated and not tactile.
- It is possible to get a companion from the bus stop to the venue itself. Please contact us in advance by email to queerfemfest_potsdam [ät] riseup.net.
- Admission is free everywhere.
- Some events are only open to FLINTA* (women, lesbians, inter, non-binary, trans, and agender). The rooms are signposted accordingly.
- The rooms are smoke-free.
- All toilets are divided into rooms with sitting and standing toilets and are signposted.
- Drinks are available on site, and alcoholic drinks will also be served in the evening.
- Corona-related, we will set up (guarded) boxes for contact tracing, into which you must drop a note with your name and address, phone, and email.
- Assistance dogs are allowed everywhere. Of course, please be aware of people with fears or allergies and consult with each other if necessary.
- There will be an awareness team at the computer centre and at the party on Saturday night, who can be contacted both on site and by phone on 0163 4459073 during event hours.